Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Green Bean Casserole

Does anyone really need a recipe for this?  Well, I did when I first made it, but now it's something I'm proud to have memorized the full, intricate process and extensive ingredient list.  I bring you GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE:

Ingredients:

2 qt casserole dish



Preheat this to 350



Step 1:  Open all the cans, drain the beans. Ignore my dirty dishes in the sink, I'm in the middle of a cooking bender.

Step 2: dump all the cans in the big bowl and stir them together

Step 3: Dump the mixture into your casserole dish.

Step 4: Take the other half of the fried onions that you didn't eat while mixing the beans, and sprinkle them on top.


Check on sleeping dogs, make sure they are still cute:

 While waiting for stuff to bake, clean up, which is ridiculously easy for this recipe.

Step 5:  Bake for 25 minutes or until hot. If you see the mushroom soup bubbling a little bit around the edges, it's done.




Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment