Sunday, October 16, 2011

Antique Typeset Drawer Table--The Reveal!

It has been finished! After lots of prying, sanding, staining, and waiting, I'm finally finished with my project.  It's perfect for my living room decor, and the size is versatile enough that I can use it as a small coffee table or as a side table.  Here's the photos!



 Normally that blue couch has a white slipcover, please ignore it for now! 
 I need to find more knick-knacks from around the house to put in the compartments.
The stain job is not that great upon closer look, but with the glass over it and once more stuff is in there, one won't be able to tell.  It was very difficult to get the stain in all those nooks and crannies, and I soon discovered that imperfections and drips were inevitable.  I decided to focus my time on the outside of the table, where drips would be much more noticeable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment